Pilot Recurrent Training Program
Keep your aviation knowledge up-to-date by attending this engaging course that enables you to meet the 24 month recency requirement of the Canadian Aviation Regulations section 401.05(2)(a). The course also provides you with Professional Development as a pilot during your classroom training sessions that may include a selection from the following list of topics:
- Human Factors
- Approaches and Landings
- Weight and Balance
- Aircraft Performance
- Weather Briefings – Go/No Go Decisions
- NavTips for the Garmin GTN 750
(Subject to change for continuous improvement)
All pilots are welcome – Your flying friends as well!
Next Scheduled Course
Location: Kwantlen Polytechnic University – Langley, BC
Date: June 8, 2017 13:00 to 17:00 Fee: $75 + 5% GST = $78.75 total
Receive a $10 Early Registration Discount when you register & pay 30 days in advanced.
All courses subject to GST.
Course details and registration will normally be available two months prior to the scheduled course date.
Seating is limited so pre-registration and payment of the course fee is required to reserve your position on the course. Click here to Register and then you may pay for your course in advance by using one of the following options, in order of preference:
- by using Interac e-Transfer from your Canadian bank account to NavPath Aviation Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mailing a cheque to NavPath Aviation Ltd at the address below
- by securely paying on-line with your PayPal account, or credit card, to NavPath Aviation Ltd through the NavPath website
You may also attend, on a space available basis, and pay at the door with Interac e-Transfer or cash.
For further information e-mail us at email@example.com or contact us directly by phone at
(778) 565-4544 or toll free at 1-855-NAVPATH.
We look forward to seeing you in class!
Course Manager: Bob Leroux
Class 1 Flight Instructor, Pilot Examiner and former Inspector with Transport Canada
… it’s an attitude!